(German "at the brook") offers cottages spreading across 17 acres of beautifully landscaped property, with a little brook and bridge. It combines an easy walking distance to the alpine-style village groceries, shops, cafes and restaurants, with a quiet and secluded location, surrounded by a wooded park and privileged views to the Sierras Chicas. The town is 90 km. from Córdoba city.
Families, couples and friends can enjoy themselves at the volleyball, soccer and kids playing grounds, or at the fenced swimming pool (adults and babies separated) and solarium, without disturbing the privacy of the distant cottages.
The club house is a fine place for barbecue parties and meetings, playing cards or board games on rainy afternoons, and watching the magnificent natural scenery from its terrace.
Area attractions and activities within 60 miles: Calamuchita Valley with pine-wooded hills, reservoirs, rivers and brooks and picturesque villages; trekking, horse and bike trails, golf, tennis, fishing, kayaking and boating, scenic airplane flights; Casino; typical Argentine and German-Swiss-Austrian meals, handcrafts and festivals; local beer brewery.
Area and country information
Activities in Am Bach:
- swimming-pool, birdwatching, hiking, voleyball, football, ping-pong.
- 12 Cottages for 4, 5 , 6 y 7 people : one couple bedroom and beds in the living room or attic .
- Private porch with barbecue. Individual parking.
- Bed linen and towels.
- Maid service.
- Kitchenette with gas range-oven, microwave oven, refrigerator and full kitchenware.
- Public electricity and water facilities; water and room gas heating.
- Cable TV.
- Cradle, and baby bathing tub and chair; babysitter .
- 2 double rooms , private bathroom , Individual parking
Languages: English, French, German.
The owners are always available at the office-house for phone calls, tour and dinner information or reservations, and they enjoy taking care of their guests' needs:
Contact and reservations in Buenos Aires:
TE (005411) 4737 3036 - email@example.com